Sunday 28 September 2014

Sam + Mike's DIY Sherborne Wedding


When I first met Sam + Mike, it was hot. I mean, really hot, one of those really glorious summer days. I'm pretty sure I got sunburnt at that engagement shoot, as we got carried away chatting and enjoying the beautiful gardens at Stourhead in Dorset. But it didn't matter because these guys, are just the sweetest couple.

I admire their passion for music and all the sheer determination and hard work they put into their DIY day. Sam wore a beautiful vintage dress (after some drama with an ordered dress that just wasn't quite right, it was serendipitous that she found this number, that didn't even require any alterations!). All the decorations were hand made, and all the details meticulously put together.

There was sugar skulls, all the colour you could wish for, zombie references and even a sneaky guest appearance from Dave McPhearson of InMe, which Mike managed to keep a secret from all his guests including his best man!

This was an awesome day to be part of, and I feel like I've really come away with 2 new friends.
Till death, and zombies do us part. Here's to metal, zombies and DIY.































































































No comments:

Post a Comment