Monday 5 January 2015

Lucy + Adi's Thornbury Castle Engagement Shoot


It took a little organising to get a good date for Lucy and Adi's engagement shoot. Now I had something in mind (I think Lucy did too) and this time it didn't involve rainy weather, which can be tricky in the British autumn season. After a few emails we figured out a place that could work whatever the weather (but fingers crossed it would be lovely) and after a last minute change of weekend I can safely say I think we had the best day for it!

I met up with Lucy and Adi at Thornbury Castle near Bristol in South Gloucestershire, which has beautiful grounds but worst case scenario had a very lovely inside as well. The weather could not have been more beautiful if it tried. The light was, soft and golden and as I got closer to the castle everything started to get just a little misty. Perfect :)































No comments:

Post a Comment